Coastal Candy Low Dust Formula All Natural
Looking for a different finish? Try the brushstroke technique to create contrasting lines and interesting depth.
*Always start with a clean surface. Consult your paint label for proper prep and paint safety.
- Mix into your favorite paint. Ideal consistency mimics that of cake icing.
- Paint on instead of dabbing, follow the grain or create your own direction. The thicker the Candy/Paint mixture the deeper the lines. Let Dry.
- Now you are ready to paint your contrasting color (No Candy required for this coat) Allow to completely dry.
- Now the fun, sand your surface to reveal some of your base coat. This is where you can change it up for different looks. Sanding to just reveal some of your Coastal Candy base coat or down to the wood surface you are painting over. Palm sanders work best.
Coastal Candy To the Rescue 100% All Natural.
- Create contrast by using different colors for each layer. Build coats of Coastal Candy for even more contrast.
- Practice on scrap wood to get an idea of the final look before painting a piece of furniture, or just go for it.
- When dabbing your Coastal Candy change up the size and direction of your peaks for a more authentic finish.
- Finish with a zero VOC tinted top coat for a realistic aged finish.
- Check out our other techniques for more inspiration.
Coastal Candy To the Rescue=All Natural
We know what it’s like to need support. Our philosophy is to treat you as we would like to be treated. With our Coastal Candy Facebook support group, we can all help each other create beautiful works of art, with Coastal Candy.