Easily create raised effects with Coastal Candy
Repurposed Cabinet Door
Coastal Candy-Low Dust-Formula -All Natural
Raised Stencil Technique
This cabinet door was headed for a landfill and now, it’s a beautiful Coastal chic statement piece with purpose. Create raised stencils with out toxins.
- Create contrast by using different colors for each layer. Build coats of Coastal Candy for even more contrast.
- Practice on scrap wood to get an idea of the final look before painting a piece of furniture, or just go for it.
- When dabbing your Coastal Candy change up the size and direction of your peaks for a more authentic finish.
- Finish with a zero VOC tinted top coat for a realistic aged finish.
- Check out our other techniques for more inspiration.
Coastal Candy To the Rescue=All Natural
We know what it’s like to need support. Our philosophy is to treat you as we would like to be treated. With our Coastal Candy Facebook support group, we can all help each other create beautiful works of art, with Coastal Candy.
Video Tutorials coming soon.